Protocols recognized by Analyzer
This section lists the protocols which Analyzer recognizes using as
configurations files (PDF, DFF, IFF) the distributed ones. The protocols
description is done following the hierarchical structure of the ISO-OSI model.
NOTE: protocol fields whose length is unknown have a gray background.
- Level 2 protocols
- TCP/IP Stack: level 3
- IPv.4, IPv.6
- TCP/IP Stack: level 4
- TCP/IP Stack: routing protocols
RIP (Version 1 and 2), IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP
- TCP/IP Stack: application level protocols
- Protocols over UDP (Daytime,
Trivial FTP (TFTP), Bootp, RWHO, NFS, NetBIOS, RTP, RTCP)
- Protocols over TCP (Daytime, FTP, Telnet, SMTP, Gopher, Finger,
WWW (http), POP, NNTP, X-Windows, NetBIOS)
- Other protocols: there are other supported protocols; however
they are not listed here.